Wednesday 13 April 2011

T-31 Tickets purchased

In order to avoid hotels in Oslo, I'm flying with Norwegian to Paris and return with SAS. After booking, and getting ready to register the bicycle as special baggage, the great difference between the airlines show: Norwegian wants €82 to bring the bicycle, even in a bicycle case, while SAS allows the bicycle to travel for free. Add that the bicycle case costs €250, it is cheaper to buy a brand new bicycle in Paris than to bring it with me.

And that's what the plan is now. I arrive a day early anyway, there's time to purchase a bicycle. Since my wife currently doesn't have one, it will be a female bicycle, which in turn will come back with me to Norway. After all, it travels for free on my return ticket, as long as I register it in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment